Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tag-its

I think the tiny images from the Tag-its collection by Papertrey Ink are so cute, but I have been having a lot of trouble incorporating them into things because of the small scale. I am still new to all of this, so I am having trouble coming up with completely new ideas entirely on my own instead of CASEing ideas from other crafters, but I wanted to try. I played around with Tag-its #2 and #3 and this is what I came up with:
  I ended up scaling the size of the card down to 4 1/4 x 4 inches because it worked better. I created this little scene specifically with things my mom loves. It isn't perfect, but all-in-all I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Isn't that little heart-shaped button cute? I love the variety in PTI's button collections. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this card is adorable!! Love those tiny bees flying above the colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete