Sunday, July 24, 2011

Banner Builders

I have kinda been drooling over the Banner Builders set by PTI ever since I started following them. So far my favorite technique is paper piecing, and I thought this set would be great for that. I also thought it would be a great general purpose set for lots of celebration type things. So I added it to my July release order, and I am so glad I did. Here are too cards a just made with this set:
This one is a birthday card for my husband. I tried to restrain myself on the embellishments so as not to insult his masculinity ;o) The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye (I think - I was using scraps I had). The bases are Kraft and Ripe Avocado by PTI. The banner is from Banner Builders, obviously, and the sentiment is from Sophie's Sentiments by Lawn Fawn.

This one is for a friend of mine. This patterned paper is also from My Mind's Eye and I think it is so cute - love the colors! The bases are Vintage Cream and Hawaiian Shores by PTI. The sentiments came from PTI's new Congrats All Ways stamp set - I can tell I will be getting a lot of use out of that set!

1 comment: