Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A foray into Copic coloring

I have officially jumped onto the Copic coloring bandwagon. I have always loved coloring and now I have a sort of grown-up excuse to do it :o) I only have a handful of colors, but I knew that I would have the most fun coloring flowers, so I bought some shades of pinks, blues and greens. Here is my first attempt:
   I didn't really attempt any shading on this card because the images are pretty small and I'm just not that good yet, but I still like how it turned out. I just love the color combo of Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush cardstock, which is funny because I never used to consider myself a girly sort of person. The flowers are a stamp from Hero Arts, the sentiment is from Sophie's sentiments by Lawn Fawn, and all the other supplies are from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment