Friday, May 11, 2012

Reviving the blog

It has been ages since I have posted on here, I think mainly because I am so intimidated by all the amazing stampers I get inspiration from. But my original point was to use this blog to participate in challenges, so I am going to start doing that. Until then, here are some cards I have been working on lately. I just got the Background: Medallions set from PTI, and I love it. I have been using it to make some simple cards that I hope to put into sets for some friends:



I also finally purchased the Turning a New Leaf stamp set that has been on my wish list forever, and I think it is perfect for masculine cards. Here is one I made for my grandfather:
   
I have really been enjoying the new inks that PTI is coming out with and am finding it much easier to make cards that coordinate with the variety of ink colors available. My next task is learning how to photograph my cards better. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment