Monday, May 28, 2012

Make it Monday #68

This week's Make it Monday is about making pocket cards. I have never tried this before, and I found it to be so much fun! I have a ton of ideas running through my head, so I'll see if I can make some more of these later on. For now, here is my project:

And here is what the insert looks like:

Here is a close-up of the sandals - I popped the straps up on foam adhesive, but it is hard to see in the pictures:


   I just love those little sandals. The patterned paper is from the Aqua Mist patterned paper pack from PTI. The flourishes and sandals were stamped in Raspberry Fizz ink. The sandals and sentiment are from the new Flipping Out set, and the twine is from The Twinery. Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Such cuteness! Don't you just love that flip flop set?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the colors :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card....I can't wait for my copy of this stamp set to come - it is just so darn cute! Great job....I want to go put some flip flops on and relax now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just perfect...love those flip flops, the colors and the sentiment is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love those flip flops and this pocket card is perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute. I thought that stamp set was very cute, but didn't think I would use it all that much but maybe I should re-think that. Love the color combo too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, really nice card! Love the color combo and and the flourish adds a nice touch! just got the dies but not the stamp set, might have to get that too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. I have that set, but haven't used it yet. I can tell I'm going to love it. How fun to use it with the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Tamara, love the two patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I am nuts over this stamp and die set-The flourishes on the pull out are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally adorable!! love the colors and the flourishes with the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete