Sunday, May 27, 2012

Make it Monday # 67 - part 2

I really love using patterned papers, so I decided to make another card for PTI's Make It Monday challenge. My husband bought me a sewing machine for Christmas because I love the stitching people do on their cards so much, but this weekend is the first time I have had the time to pull it out and use it. My stitching on this card is so messy, but I love the colors, so I thought I would post it anyway:


I can tell that using stitching on cards is going to be my new favorite thing. This patterned paper is from the Picadilly pack by Basic Grey. I just love the soft colors and patterns. I used Lemon Tart paper for the mat under sentiment, but I distressed it a bit with Pumice Stone Distress Ink so that it isn't quite so bright. The sentiment is from one of the Heart-to Heart sets by PTI. I need to learn how to turn corners so neatly when sewing like other bloggers do. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment